|Home||» Products||» Essential Oils||» Natural Dill Seed Oil|
Natural Dill Seed Oil
Product Code : 09
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Organoleptic Properties :
- Appearance: Fluid liquid
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow color
- Odour: The odour is light and Fresh, warm spicy reminiscent of Caraway. The test is Warm slightly burring but pleasant and aromatically sweet.
- Botanical Source: Anethum Sowa (Indian)
- CAS NO.: 8006-75-5
- FEMA NO.: 2384
- Specific Gravity: 0.925 to 0.980
- Optical Rotation: 40° to 60°
- Refractive Index: 1.4860 to 1.4950
- Total Carvone: 38% to 40%
- D-Carvone: 24% to 30%
- Solubility: Soluble in Alcohol and other organic solvents.
- Use: Used in flavors for backed foods, meats, etc. in pharmaceuticals & some extant in pharmaceuticals & some extant in perfumery Compounds.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kilogram