|Home||» Products||» Spice Oils||» Dill Seed Oil|
Dill Seed Oil
Product Code : 08
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Kilograms/Kilograms, ,
Organoleptic Properties :
- Appearance : Fluid liquid
- Color : Colorless to pale yellow color
- Odour : The odour is light and Fresh, warm spicy reminiscent of Caraway. The test is Warm slightly burring but pleasant and aromatically sweet.
- Botanical Source : Anethum Sowa (Indian)
- CAS NO. : 8006-75-5
- FEMA NO. : 2384
- Specific Gravity : 0.925 to 0.980
- Optical Rotation : 40° to 60°
- Refractive Index : 1.4860 to 1.4950
- Total Carvone : 38% to 40%
- D-Carvone : 24% to 30%
- Solubility : Soluble in Alcohol and other organic solvents.
- Use : Used in flavors for backed foods, meats, etc. in pharmaceuticals & some extant in pharmaceuticals & some extant in perfumery Compounds.